Strange notification on E3

Options
WillL
WillL Member Posts: 121 Troubleshooter
Hi all,

My E3 duo plus gives the notification sound at around 9am every day but there is no actual notification! It is not the clock alarm. Does anyone have any idea what it is or whether there is a log somewhere that shows notification history?

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Options

Never had this issue.

Have you checked the power ON & OFF schedule in system settings?

You can try also to mute some notifications on system settings/notification, just to narrow the problem.

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • WillL
    Options
    Power on and off is not enabled. I know you can mute the notifications, but I have so many it would take a long time to find the culprit. A log would be much better.
  • IronFly
    Options

You can download aLogcat from google play, it will log everything on your device but you can save as txt file and search for notification events around 9 am.

i found also this notification history app, i don't know if it will track that type of notification, worth a try:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evanhe.nhfree&hl=en

• WillL
    Options
    I tried both of these apps but neither collected anything. Tomorrow I will try turning off every notification before 9am to see what happens. I have a feeling it is something to do with the alarm because this only seems to have been happening since I had it set (alarm time is normally 8.20 or 8.30).
  • IronFly
    Options

ok, curious to find what's happening.

WiLL check PM.

This discussion has been closed.