Acer Laptop Keyboard - Aspire 5750

mesamuel
mesamuel Member Posts: 2 New User

I have an Aspire 5750 that I bought 8 months ago (May 2012). The keyboard has always given me trouble from Day 1. When I type, various keys are always being skipped. It is not a certain set of keys - it can be any key at any time. I thought the keyboard was just stiff and would loosen up over time but it hasn't. The keyboard is not dusty, does not have food particles stuck in it, nothing has been spilled. The keyboard settings are fine. The issue seems to be that each key needs to be pressed firmly in the exact centre of the key, otherwise letters will be skipped. I have another Acer laptop that where I do not have this issue. I am tired of having to slam my fingers on the keyboard in order to type. Any suggestions? FYI, in this question alone, I have missed at least 50 letters that I have had to retype.

ACER, I don't care how decent the specs on the computer are if I have to slam my fingers on the keyboard each time I use it. This Aspire 5750-6418 is the worst piece of junk I have ever wasted my money on and I will NEVER buy another Acer because you cheaped out on the keyboard.

This discussion has been closed.