Iconia A1 810, Sound problem, kitkat

Options
2»

Answers

• CalRiderV
    CalRiderV Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options

Yes!

And the annoying thing is that my Nexus 7 had this same EXACT bug after an update last year, sound skipping on bluetooth audio. It took 3 months before they pushed a patch that fixed it!

So I wonder if these companies talk to each other. I would have thought they would have pushed the bug fix to Acer a year ago.

-Vince

• Cory-Acer
    Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator
    Options

Hi All,

I understand that several of you are experiencing this issue, it looks like we have folks from Europe, and a couple from the US and a few from other regions, so it does sounds like its specific to a build considering the US and Canada have a slightly different build that the worldwide release of KK for the A1-810.

I've been unable to replicate the sound cutting out on a couple systems I've been able to test with. I've downloaded MP3's on the internal storage, loaded some up on an SD card, I've played youtube video's without issue. I don't have a netflix account (I know I know...I should get one, but I'm a bit of a sports junkie) to test on. I've been talking and our team would like some additional information.

What specific issues are you experiencing on:

• Youtube - None
    • Netflix  - NA
    • Locally stored media (video or music) - None

Android Version - 4.4.2

Image Version - Acer_AV0K0_A1-810_RV0BRC02_PA_CUS1

Have you done a reset since updating to KK? No, this is a support tablet that does not get a lot of day day apps installed on it.

Also, if anyone could post pictures or upload a video that would be something I could pass along as well.

Thanks,
    Cory

• vnovosel23
    vnovosel23 Member Posts: 8 New User
    Options

What specific issues am I experiencing on:

• Youtube - None
    • Netflix  - Not avaliable in my country (Croatia)...But on Deezer (Premium plus account), sound blocks
    • Locally stored media (video or music) - Jep...same thing as on Deezer

Android Version - 4.4.2

Image Version - Acer_AV0K0_A1-810_RV0BRC01_WW_GEN1

Have I done a reset since updating to KK? Yes I did...but it didn't help. 

Say if you need any extra information Smiley Happy

• artmanr
    artmanr Member Posts: 20 New User
    Options
    What specific issues are you experiencing on:
    Youtube - None
    Netflix - yes. Video is distorted and then freezes. Sound continues with video frozen.
    Locally stored media (video or music) - None

Android Version - 4.4.2
    Image Version - Acer_AV0K0_A1-810_RV0BRC02_PA_CUS1

Have you done a reset since updating to KK? Yes. Did master reset. No change.

Also, if anyone could post pictures or upload a video that would be something I could pass along as well.

Thanks,
    Cory