Aspire E1-510 Windows 7 Drivers

Options
2»

Answers

• Kuhinja
    Kuhinja Member Posts: 15 New User
    Options

I just installed this latest link. It fixed the last yellow mark from the previous list. Just now it shows in the list of system devices only one yellow mark PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0F18&SUBSYS_08451025&REV_0C <Intel trusted execution engine interface - Windows cannot initialize the device driver for this hardware. (Code 37)

Is this important? 

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Options

Try to reboot and report if error is still present.

Maybe the driver is not the best one.

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • scalplock
    scalplock Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options

Finally got everything installed and operational.  Appreciate your help on the entire mess.  Having trouble with the KUDOs and can't find the "Accept as Solution".  The problems were solved.  Thanks

• Kuhinja
    Kuhinja Member Posts: 15 New User
    Options

I rebooted and still the same thing.

I have intel celeron n2820 and I'm also trying to update intel graphics driver to the latest. When I click on link to download, it appears a pop up saying will I accept the terms. When I click on it, nothing happens. Can you tell me how to get the download starting? https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=23714&lang=eng&wapkw=n2820 Screen is too bright, I'm trying to reduce the brightness. I used sotware called flu.x but it doesn't respond saying my graphic driver probably isn't up-to-date.

p.s. this topic is very helpful for win7 users on acer. I'm sure that many have the same issues. It should be pinned.