Acer Driver page not working...

threadx2007
threadx2007 Member Posts: 5 New User

I am having trouble with the Acer support page "drivers and manuals section". I am trying to download drivers for a Acer laptop. When I enter in the serial # or SNID it says "Service not available". Is the site down? Are they working on it or something?

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder

hi..

The website was down for some reason. It could be due to data updation. It has started workign  now and I am able to download the drivers

• threadx2007

Still not working for me. I have tried serial #'s and SSID's from two different Acer laptops and the page continues to say "Service not available" at the bottom after entering in the #'s.

Also the area that says "or select my product from a list" shows me nothing, just blank under "Group".

Is the site working for anyone else? Can you pull up drivers for your Acer laptop??

• Sharanji

hi...

Sorry for the inconveyance, some users have reported that still they are unable the driver webpages.

You may directly contact support and try to get the driver weblink.

If you have a unit from US or Canada, you may also live chat with an Acer technician at : Acer live chat

If you have purchased the computer in any other country, you may contact Acer support here :

Acer Global Support

• threadx2007

Ok thanks. How do I "" directly contact support and try to get the driver weblink"" ??

And the laptop is no longer covered under warranty. So I was not able to contact via "chat".

• Sharanji

hi...

Instead of entering the serial or SNID number, try typing the model number of your computer  in " search by model number box".

• threadx2007

Tried that already. Still not working.

• kage65
    kage65 Member Posts: 1 New User

I can confirm that the driver page is NOT working. I'm having same issue, exactly as described by the original poster. 

So, I cannot do a reimage of my machine. 

• Sharanji

hi...

The driver page is working now.

Hope that you have sucessfully downloaded and installed the driver from Acer support website.

Let us know if you need further assistance with drivers. We will be happy to help to assist you.

This discussion has been closed.