i have problem Aspire 5552g Restore to factory

Options
rayano
rayano Member Posts: 2 New User

hello   i have problem Aspire 5552g  when i Restore to factory settings my aspire  windoows7 .it stop   in lite-on camera utility crystal   and dont go ahead what i have to do ? i traid to do many times when restart  alwyes stop in same place !!! what i have to do?pleaze help 

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,539 Trailblazer
    Options

There may be a hidden screen waiting for a response from you. To see this hidden screen, try minimizing the main erecovery screen by pressing Fn+Alt+Home keys at the same time. Report back with results.

Thanks

Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

• rayano
    rayano Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

thanks for your answer but dont work still same Smiley Sad

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,539 Trailblazer
    Options

Sorry. Your problem is similar to one I and others had with the Acer erecovery process. For some reason, the recovery process sometimes gets stuck on installing certain software features. I'm going to refer you to a rather long Acer thread relating to this problem. It was only resolved by clean-installing a generic Windows 7 version from a Microsoft free download site and, once up and running, installing the Acer hardware drivers needed for optimal performance. It was a bit of a hassle but was the only way we could get up and running again. Here's the link --- http://community.acer.com/t5/Notebooks-Netbooks/eRecovery-Management-Need-Some-Help/td-p/208727

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

This discussion has been closed.