S200HQL weird lines through screen

Options
jspinner
jspinner Member Posts: 4 New User

We recently received 3 of these monitors to supplement our sales team with some more desktop real-estate. Two of them were flawless to setup and install while the 3rd one I'm having an issue with. It seems to be running at a weird refresh rate or something similar, I can't figure it out. But there are lines that go through everything that end up making everything look pixelated. The text is hard to read and every edge on the screen looks pixelated.

I took a screen shot from the computer, but looking at the screenshot on my computer shows a perfectly fine image, which is another indication to me that it's just something with the monitor.

I've tried it on a couple different computers with the same result. I've tried resetting the monitor to factory specs without any change. It seems that when I do an Auto-setup with the monitor OCD controls that briefly the screen appears correctly but only just briefly.

I'll go attempt now to take a picture of the screen so I can show what it's doing. I'm guessing this is a defect with the monitor and I'll need to return it as the other two, which are the same exact model, are working flawlessly.

Answers

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator
    Options

Unfortunately, it sounds like the monitor has a hardware problem that would require service. We would suggest contacting technical support in your region for further assistance with this issue.

Acer Service and Support

This discussion has been closed.