Re: aspire 5253 notebook ..PROBLEM WITH LAN AND WIRELESS NETWORK ADAPTER

Options
Nkaye
Nkaye Member Posts: 1 New User

I have this problem for a while. All effort to resolve it has proved abortive. Not even the chat or tech support of Acer can resolve it. All they told me was download something I already had and downloaded. I have used all kind of computer. When i thought that Acer is a good computer company with the best tech support for her customers, here I am with one of the worst customer support. Worst than HP, Apple, Gateway and all other computer manufacturers put together. My problem appear to be a simple fix, yet not one ACer tech or customer support staff can fix it. All over the web are people complaining of Acer driver issues. This is a shame.

They had this company called Answer By as support. A company that want you to pay $145 a year for service that they cant deliver. A company I had tried before using previously with no avail. FAILURE. FAILURE, TOTAL FAILURE.

After buying 3 Acer computers, I think I am done. I will not purchase acer computers anymore. A company that cant fix a simple problem like LAN and Wireless Driver for me, what good is it if I continue to support them. I AM DONE. THIS IS NOT WORTH IT. I AM ***** AND ANNOYED WITH ACER TECH SUPPORT AND TECHNICAL SERVICE.

Answers

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator
    Options

Sorry for the problems you are having with your network adapter. If you are still having problems, I would like to try to assist you. Can you please provide a complete description of the issue you are experiencing, and I will see how we can help.

This discussion has been closed.