Problems with Liquid Glow

Sjoera
Sjoera Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi all,

I got an Acer Liquid Glow a couple of days ago and I'm experiencing a lot of issues with it:

- I downloaded Cut The Rope from at the Google Play store. It worked fine initially but the second time I started the app, it crashed and the phone rebooted. All the apps that I saved on the SD card were suddenly gone, Cut The Rope included. I inserted the SD-card in my laptop and manually removed Cut The Rope (it was still on the SD-card, just not visible on my smartphone). When I put the SD-card in the phone again, all the other apps had reappeared and the phone worked fine again. So I figured it must be a bug in the Cut The Rope app, which seems strange since it is an app released by an official developer?

- Yesterday I was browsing my photo's with the standard gallery app, when suddenly the app chrashed and my phone rebooted. Since this is no downloaded app, it's rather strange that it's bugged.

- Also yesterday, I wanted to take a picture (also with the standard camera) and the phone asked me to "enter an SD card before taking a picture". Strangely enough, I could still access all other content on the SD-card and there was no icon showing that no SD-card was present. The camera just didn't recognize that an SD-card was present. I solved the problem by rebooting the phone. Also the same remark as above: no downloaded app so it shouldn't be bugged.

- This morning, my alarm clock went off (the alarm on the standard clock). I grabbed my phone to turn it off, but there was no alarm shown on the screen. I had no way to turn off or snooze the alarm, it just kept ringing endlessly until the only solution was rebooting the phone.

So, are all these issues caused by first installing a bugged Cut The Rope or is there something else going on? Has someone experienced similar issues? Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Sjoera

P.S.: I tried entering an issue request on the Acer website, but it doesn't work! When I try to submit, I get an error message saying "please enter a valid purchase date". I selected 31/12/2012 with the date picker so it should be correct.

Answers

• wwillemse
    wwillemse Member Posts: 79 Troubleshooter

Sonds like something (and maybe the game) corrupted the SD card somehow. I would make a backup of its content on a PC, format it (in the phone) and then put the files back and give it another try.

• Sjoera
    Sjoera Member Posts: 2 New User

Thanks, I will try that when I get home from work. Hopefully it solves the problem!

This discussion has been closed.