acer A-200 Tablet

Options
srvrip
srvrip Member Posts: 5 New User

OK, guys. First, I admit I am a decade behind in tech. So, have mercy with my question, that

you all are about to LOL at. Smiley Wink

How do I move music downloads to the Micro SD Card to free up the Tablets internal memory?

After I do that, can I, with the correct adapter, use the music on my PC? Also, does the same

apply to movies and books?

Thanks for the help!

John

PS. I told you that you guys would LOL...

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,740 Trailblazer
    Options

Not really too much of a LOL question... You use a file manager to copy files from one place to another, which includes from the internal storage to the SD card. You then tell your favorite music app where to look for music. There's not really a global 'music be here' place.

On my A100, which is similar but not identical to your A200, you have to set the developer options to allow USB connection to a computer. Once set your tablet's storage looks like USB thumb drives (two, one for internal, one for external SD) to the computer.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • roadwarrior796
    roadwarrior796 Member Posts: 273 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

For an easy to use file manager I recommend ES File Explorer and for a music player I recommend BS Player, it plays WMA Files and MP3, many Android music players can't see Windows Media Audio files and so can't play them.

• SungNam_88
    SungNam_88 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

How does that work for Movies / TV Shows from the Store?  I can't seem to find where the A200 places the file to be able to locate and move to External SD Card. 

This discussion has been closed.