iconia tab a510 upgrade to jelly bean

Options
2»

Answers

• junglejuice72
    junglejuice72 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Hi guys, is there a download link for this update for Australia as mine takes forever to get this download in, gets to around 30+ % and drops out stating poor network coverage despite having a wireless N router and the tablet is sitting on the same desk as the router.

I would love to be able to download it to my sd card and load it from there if possible....

Cheers, JJ

• theoldone
    theoldone Member Posts: 8 New User
    Options

pabyb

Jelly Bean upgrate was pushed here in New Zealand three + weeks ago.

Before upgrade, installed USB driver on Windows 7  laptop. It & tablet worked together.

Upgraded laptop to Windows 8. Did not connect A510 to it.

Tablet upgraded to Jelly Bean.

Charge light stopped working on tablet, unknown if upgrade had anything to do with it.

Acer Help Desk told me to do a Hard Reset, which would wipe out all that I had installed.

Tried to install USB driver onto Windows 8 but it won't install.

Did reset & lost my stuff.

Tablet in for repair, waiting for a part from overseas.

Now have second laptop, with Windows 7. When tablet returns, will install USB driver on it & see if tablet will connect & report back to you.

• theoldone
    theoldone Member Posts: 8 New User
    Options

motorchut

I am in New Zealand. Am 66 years old in about 3 weeks & have hearing aids in both ears.

The volume could be better, for sure. How old are you?

What's your impression on the A510?

• papyb
    papyb Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

theoldfarter,

Thanks to report me when you will get back your tablet and be able to connect it with PC windows 7.

Acer help desk also said me to reset my tablet, but I think that they did not try (or be able?) to  understand the problem.

I didn't do that and still transfer files with USB key or Wi-Fi Airdroid application

This discussion has been closed.