tell me why my pictures disappeared!!!

Options
2»

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,483 Trailblazer
    Options

I had hoped we were going to find your photos on your google drive via your gmail account. Since you don't see them there (or is it you can't fully access the drive?)   we still must try to figure out what was done on Oct 5. So I'm gonna suggest we try to reproduce the process.

So do you have any new photo files on your S3 that we could select and use to try to copy, not transfer, on to your Chromebook?  Preferrably photos that aren't that important to you.

Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

• notimpressed
    notimpressed Member Posts: 15 New User
    Options
    I could probably make sure all my photos r saved elsewhere first and then try that with some useless pics. Sure. I'm Curious to make sure the google drive is completely searched as well.
  • notimpressed
    notimpressed Member Posts: 15 New User
    Options
    And not quite sure how to do that
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,483 Trailblazer
    Options

Not quite sure how to save pix elsewhere? Or not quite sure how to copy useless pix? Or not quite sure how to make sure the google drive has been searched completely? Or all of the above? 8^)

Seriously, though, I think we need to try to reproduce what  was done last fall. I doubt the missing pix could've been totally deleted unless you responded with a "yes" to a question on whether or not to save or delete/erase the files or similar such question. Sometimes it can happen, that is, responding with a "yes" when we should've responded with a "no" or "cancel". I've done it --- sometimes losing hours or even days of stuff I worked on inside those files.

Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

This discussion has been closed.