Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

Visit our Product Forums for more current content.

Constantly Locking up Aspire 5750Z

Trouble has started exactly 2 years and 1 day since my purchase of this computer. And it constantly locks up and freezes and at times I reboot with the power button as even Alt-Con-Del does not work. Then I receive errors that windows could not restart and it has to search for files and then after about 45 minutes it will start and will be fine for a while but then it happens again. I have checked for viruses and nothing. I don't think I will ever purchase another Acer computer because of this. Just such garbage after only 2 years. I have owned a computer now every year since 1993 and never had a computer act this terrible after such a relatively short period. Even when I had my Compaq computer it ran better than this and now that is saying something.
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online129

B4ttleSky
B4ttleSky
Bigloo25
Bigloo25
Duder
Duder
IronFly
IronFly
Jasmin_Khimani
Jasmin_Khimani
Lynder063
Lynder063
xapim
xapim
+122 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here?

So, what are the rules of this place? Check out our Acer Community User Agreement. Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Good Design Aware 2019
Predator Join the forum discussions on our
Predator line of products.
Find out about the Acer ACE program.