Physical keyboard isn't working

Options
insynaf
insynaf Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi I use V5-471PG netbook. Since the first time I used this netbook, I couldn't use the physical keyboard. It's tiring for me to keep using the touch keyboard. I've gone to Start - pc setting - general - touch keyboard. However, there were no solution i could get from there.

I'm looking forward for your help ????

Answers

• Charitha
    Charitha Member Posts: 131 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options

Hi,

It is better to check whether it is a OS issue or not, There is a Small thing that you can try, To do so, Restart and keep pressing F2 key, (to Enter BIOS) If it move to BIOS and if you can use arrow keys , It can get rough idea that key board functioning. Can you try this and please give me a feed back. If it nothing happen, best thing is contact acer authorized service point, because most probably it is in under warranty period , isn't it?

Thanks & All the best

• insynaf
    insynaf Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Yes it's functioning. When I submit a password to unlock my laptop, the whole part of the keyboard also works well. However, for example, I'm trying to type with qwerty keyboard in Ms. Word, it doesn't work again. Fn+F3 or Fn+everything also works, but different result with Ctrl function, it doesn't work.

I guess there's a setting I accidentally changed but I really have no clue...

This discussion has been closed.