Where is the Devolopers Options on the A1-810 ?

Options
WasteLandSavage
WasteLandSavage Member Posts: 30 Troubleshooter

Hi all:

I recently have gotten an Iconia A1-810 Tablet.

I've done all the updates offered and all is working fine.

But I was wondering where the Devolopers Options Tab went to in Settings?

Where Usb Debugging etc are.

I was interested in installing a Screen Shot Program on it but I can not get root priviledges to do it.

I know there are Screen Shot Programs around that do not require root, But they require me to have my tablet hooked up to my desktop in order to take them.

And lets face it it's kind of stupid to have your desktop runnig just to take a Screen Shot on your Tablet.

I know this question is probably stupid but I have to ask it.

Has it been disabled by Acer for some reason?

And if so is there anyway I can get this option back?

Any Help I'd be most grateful....  Ricky.  Man Very Happy

Best Answer

• roadwarrior796
    roadwarrior796 Member Posts: 273 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you go the settings menu, then "about tablet", then "build number", tap quickly on build number five or six times the developer options will be revealed. As for screenshotting, if you touch and hold the power button and the volume+ button simultaneously, the tablet will take a screenshot, takes a bit of practice !

Answers

• roadwarrior796
    roadwarrior796 Member Posts: 273 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you go the settings menu, then "about tablet", then "build number", tap quickly on build number five or six times the developer options will be revealed. As for screenshotting, if you touch and hold the power button and the volume+ button simultaneously, the tablet will take a screenshot, takes a bit of practice !

This discussion has been closed.