Really Really Bad Customer Service

Options
Zombiexploder
Zombiexploder Member Posts: 1 New User
Ok bought acer aspire E1-571 for my son May 2013, 5 months later the machine just stopped working (wouldnt boot up), after speaking to acer agent (?) they sent me recovery discs, this didn't work so was asked to send machine back to acer for repair, being told it would normally taker a week to turn around, after hearing nothing for some weeks I was told they were waiting for replacement hard drive. We are now past 2 months with no resolution in sight, how hard can it be to replace? Anyway i escalate my complaint to be told they will get back to me in 10 days!! - Really?. Finally I get a email response (17th December) saying the machine is in final stages testing and should be back to me by the end of the working week. Guess what - No machine, No correspondence, complete lack of resolution It is over 2 months with no laptop, is this the standard acer sets for its products and customer service? PS. Acer offered me extra 2 months warranty, REALLY i haven't had the machine for 2 months, insulting if you ask me.
This discussion has been closed.