Is there a Display Driver for Acer 5820TG??

Options
ammac
ammac Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi,

I recently purchased Adobe CS6 Master Suite, and just finished installing it - with errors.

Most of the applications does not meet the Display Requirements to be able to use it (the resolution is too low!).

When I go to screen resolution on the desktop, the display is 'mobile pc display' but really there should be a driver for it?! 

And the max resolution is 1366 x 768?

I have already installed the VGA drivers from the official Acer Support Driver page, but it makes no difference!

Please help!

Thanks

Answers

• ScottyC
    ScottyC Member Posts: 433 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

The drivers are already installed, they're for your graphics adapter and not the screen. No there are no drivers that will correct this, and no it's not something you need to conern yourself with. The screen is treated as plug and play so you can't do anything for it, but the programs will still launch. You'll just need to configure the layout to fit your screen. It's also worth noting that 1366 x 768 is perfectly fine, the height is a bit small but otherwise perfect. CS6 is one of my areas of expertise, and you should have no issues with your current setup.

This discussion has been closed.