note book V3-571G aspire

Options
sunilw
sunilw Member Posts: 1 New User

Dear Hellow,

My  above note  book,I purchased from Centercom, Clayton australia with 2 years international warrenty. After using nearly 11 months, the key board started to malfunction (continuously scroll down).This was informed to local Acer dealer in srilanka,Metropolitan Computers,but they do not accept the warrenty.Then i wrote to center com for suitable repairs.They requested me to send the unit back to australia for needful repairs. But the courrier charges were very high to send and receive the same to and from australia. As I have no other option,I gave the unit to Metropolitan computers in srilanka and paid nearly 100 Dollars (SLRS 9000) for repairs. I sent the payment details to centercom,but they refused to reimburse the cost. Please let me know what is meant by international warrenty? When I intended to purchase a note book,my collegues advised me to go for Acer. please inform me if I could get back what I spent for the repairs. If Metropolitan is the Authorized Acer dealer, why they do not take the international warrenties into account?

Regards,

sunil  

Answers

• Vince53
    Vince53 Member Posts: 805 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

Sunilw, I would need a lengthy explanation of what happened and what they told you. But try going to this site for help: http://mcentre.lk/ You can create a free account and then ask them for assistance.

This discussion has been closed.