New to Acer Community but not Acer

Options
CrazyDogMom
CrazyDogMom Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi All!  My Community Name is CrazyDogMom, but my friends know me as Sue.  Just wanted to introduce myself.  I have 3 dogs, 2 are Golden Retrievers and the 3rd one is a Corgi/Black Lab mix we rescued from our local shelter last year.  My life revolves pretty much around my 3 furry kids and hubby.  

Now, that said, just figured I'd join the community in case I ever need some quick help.  My 3-year-old Acer Aspire 4551-2516 suffered a "breakdown" last week when I went to use it.  Luckily, I have an older brother who is really good at fixing computers; so, once the insanity of the holiday season is behind us, I will ship the thing down to him and let him deal with it.  Meanwhile, my Compaq downstairs seems to be in good shape.  And I just bought a second Acer Chromebook a couple of days ago for myself.  (I bought the first one last month for my hubby cuz the Compaq was supposed to be his, but I absconded it to use with the 24" monitor last year.)  

I don't have any issues right now -- I just wanted to introduce myself.

Answers

• ElizabethS
    ElizabethS Member Posts: 845 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

Welcome, crazydogmom! We're glad you joined us! You'll find lots of members willing to share their knowledge, so we hope you'll join the discussions.

This discussion has been closed.