Acer-Aspire One a Piece of *****

Options
Mich83
Mich83 Member Posts: 1 New User

I've come on here to say my piece. My Acer- Aspire One laptop is a piece of **bleep** that i bought from Future Shop.

I've had it for a year. And recently it's been acting up: slow, mulitple popsups, etc. So i went to a computer store to have BITEFENDER( 2 year) install on it for me which speeds up the computer, detects and protects againist from spyware & other **bleep**, supposdly removes popups(pops up are still on computer). Today it took me thirty minutes to login into my bank account.

I dont recommend buying this. I've had it with this.

If someone can recommend a cheaper or actually good laptop send info my way.

THANKS

Answers

• Vince53
    Vince53 Member Posts: 805 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

Mitch, I'm sorry that you're having these problems. You mentioned that they appeared "Recently." Let me give you a few free suggestions to see if they help. They're good ideas, even if they don't solve your problem.

1) It will take you a while, but download ALL of these free programs: Malwarebytes, SuperAntiSpyware, Spybot, and Win Patrol.

2) Run a deep scan with the first three. Yes, it will take a while, but it is still a good idea. Then run a deep scan with your antivus program.

3) Use Win Patrol to find out what programs are starting up automatically. If you don't want one of them, Disable it , but don't Delete it, until you are sure that you don't need it. And do not interfere with any program from Microsoft or Acer.

And that Computer shop that charged you to install a program that does nothing that these programs can't do? Take your business elsewhere.

This discussion has been closed.