Acer support Numbers

Options
sean1990
sean1990 Member Posts: 2 New User

is there anyway of acer contacting me via phone or any FREE numbers that i could ring 

Answers

• gothickate
    gothickate Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options

Not that I can see - and in fact this is an issue that concerns me, as the Service & Support number to report a fault costs 10p per minute from a BT landline, while even worse, the Technical Support is on a 09 number charged at 50p per minute.

This really isn't good enough, Acer UK!  Compare this with Amazon support, which offers freephone numbers and they will even phone you back if you want.

At the vey least, the Acer Support numbers should be standard landlines beginning 01 or 02 and not 0871 national lines costing 10p per minute or premium rip-off 09 numbers for technical support costing 50p per minute - on which Acer must actually be making a profit.

If I'd discovered this before I'd bought an Acer product, I might well not have gone ahead with the purchase and chosen instead to another manufacturer.  Come on Acer, you can do better than this!  It is upsetting enough if you have a product that goes wrong and you have to contact support, without being ripped off in the process.

• newacer
    newacer Member Posts: 75 Troubleshooter
    Options

call them @ 1-800-816-2237

• Raffi
    Raffi Member Posts: 59 Troubleshooter
    Options

Try using this link to get the updated support number for US and Canada.

http://support.acer.com/us/en/default.aspx

• gothickate
    gothickate Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options

That's a U.S. number - I am referring to the U.K. support numbers, which are not free.  It seems even more unfair that Acer provide freephone numbers in the U.S. and Canada but NOT in the U.K.

This discussion has been closed.