Acer customers!

Options
n68
n68 Member Posts: 12 New User

I bought Aspire V5-122P-0600 model. The Acer website says it has all. http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/model-datasheet/NX.M91AA.016  but the actual Product does NOT have these..! Except it comes with a VGA Converter..! Boy no HDMI ot Network converter..! 

Acer Customer support asking me to buy individual Converters for each of them..

Can someone tell me, which 11.6" Notebook has HDMI/VGA/Ethernet cable port (without converter)?

Answers

• MichaelLonewolf
    MichaelLonewolf Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    n68? In the clear plastic bag that came with the mouse and things, you didn't see a small connector? Check again, and if it is not there contact Acer's phone support number and let them know the HDMI to serial connector is missing. They will ship you out a new one.
  • n68
    Options

I only received a VGA Adapter and that is all in the box.  What other Adapter's comes with it..? You said Mouse? Don't see any. And You also said, HDMI Adapter and Ethernet Adepters also comes with it..?  Really?  

Please tel me what did you see in your Box with the Laptop? I have to call the CS for sure..if I am missing those in the box.

• finlux
    finlux ACE Posts: 1,834 Pathfinder
    Options

Hi n68

After checking online, it looks as if your model comes with only a VGA adaptor. You can buy an Ethernet adaptor as an add-on only, see here.

If you want to use it with an HDMI cable, you will need to buy an additional adaptor that will connect to the VGA adaptor, so you can use an HDMI cable.

• n68
    Options

this is really frustrating ! in the website it is advertised as having all this and when received, there is nothing..! Acer should make a honest posting that Customer Suppose to but those Common adapters at their own expense! You don't have to send me those Adapter link because All Electrocics including OfficeMax / NewEgg / Tigerdirect / Amazon has that but onlt add $34 for each time for a good one..!!

This discussion has been closed.