Aspire V3-571g hardware (network,hdd,cpufan)

Options
ThomasNo
ThomasNo Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi, I got this laptop for xmas last year, so far its been a nightmare.

Problems started with net connectivity issues, which turned out to be driver problem (after hours of support I needed to rollback to older driver and not update to new.)

I dont know if this is a acer problem or win8 problem, but I still can't stay seamlessly connected to my wifi (I own 4 laptops in household, they all good) Everytime it goes to sleep mode due to inactivity, I lose connection on login and/or reboot. I have to turn it all the way off then on to get reconnected. (weird!)

My HDD is always at 100% load, running panda AV+firewall (as only user enabled startup item), lasting for about 5-6 minutes after login, 5-6 minutes after opening any program (like chrome, games,office) can't even right click or hit ctr alt del to check what's running. Please note I've resetted to factory settings at least twice, completely wiping the hdd, and this is still the case in clean version. - I was told by shop support it was a really slow hdd needing upgrade (not spoken to acer support before)

Lastly, the fan is always running full speed, so I suspect its broken (opened and cleaned several times to no avail)

Do anyone have any solution to the above? Or how can I find a store that sells original parts?

I.e. a better hdd,fan,network card? Been searching around but have no clue what to look for.

The store said my warranty is already broken as I had opened the case up to clean the fan, so I got nothing to lose. Any recommendation as to which parts to buy?

Thanks for any help,

Thomas

Answers

This discussion has been closed.