Acer V5-473G wifi problem

Options
golden360
golden360 Member Posts: 2 New User

Just bought a new Acer v5-473g few weeks ago, but sometimes the device can not connect to internet or the connection being very unstable.

When download stuff from internet, sometimes got LIMITED access, sometimes get NO access. I though it is caused by the busy server, since it is ok when I change to browse other web sites.

The other day when I want to upload stuff to a FTP server, I realize the problem comes from the Acer V5-473G itself.

The error message looks like below.

##############

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Response: 220 ProFTPD 1.3.3g Server (*.*.*.*) [*.*.*.*]
Command: USER ********
Response: 331 Password required for ******
Command: PASS *********
Response: 530 Sorry, the maximum number of clients (40) from your host are already connected.
Error: Critical error
Error: Could not connect to server

##############

The error message indicate that the V5-473G keep losing connection and and trying to reconnect to the server very quickly. Total 40 times In about 3 minutes, then I got rejected by the server.

I believe that is WHY I cann't download stuff from almost every web site as normal, because the V5-473G keep disconnecting and reconnecting, and eventually get me rejected! It is no way because of a busy server.

What's wrong with the WIFI on V5-473G? Anyone has idea?

Acer V5-473G

• Windows 8.1
  • Intel Core i5-4200U CPU 1.60GHz 2.30 GHz
  • 4.00GB RAM
  • 64-bit OS
  • Qualcomm Atheros AR5BWB222 Wireless Network Adapter

Answers

• golden360
    golden360 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Not only wifi, but also calble connection. 

Acer V5-473G always lose internet connection and auto reconnect very quickly, no matter using wifi or cable.

It is not only inconvenient, the users who uses Acer V5-473G may be identified as "hacker" and rejected by the server, which is really bad.

This discussion has been closed.