acer w510 windows 8.1 problem with the clock

2»

Answers

• Rolf-Acer
    Rolf-Acer Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter

After turning off the device for a full night and powering back on today, the clock is still spot-on.

I do know this device is in absolute factory settings (+windows 8.1) and does not have any 3rd party software apart from what was on it out of the box.

If you guys want me to investigate some more, please let me know more details about your particular situation. For example, send me a screenshot of your current time and timezone settings. Any other details that may be relevant to this can be posted as well, I will keep myself suscribed to this post for a week or so, to see if may others encounter this problem.

• sunnylau
    sunnylau Member Posts: 8 New User

Thx for all of your comment

As i have download mine w510 to Windows 8, it works fine

So i would like to see is there the problem occur and to consider to up to 8.1 or not

The problem of the clock is that it will run faster no matter is the date or time

• moonbaby
    moonbaby Member Posts: 15 New User

did a clean install (enterprise 8.1 iso),and the problem is still there.

• Rolf-Acer
    Rolf-Acer Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter

As I said earlier, I am in the Netherlands.

I'm starting to think this may be some weird timezone bug. Can all posters with this problem tell me what time-zone their tablet is set to?

Click the clock in Desktop view

click 'Change date and time settings...' 

See what it says in 'Time Zone'
    Also, in that same window, check under the tab 'Internet Time' if Automatic synchronization is turned on and set to time.windows.com.

Awaiting your info!

This discussion has been closed.