Iconia W700 Windows 8.1 Clean Install? - Google Drive not showing up? - 58,6GB after W8.1 update?

Options
GasparIPerez
GasparIPerez Member Posts: 4 New User

I've upgraded to Windows 8.1, after doing a fresh install of Windows 8 (took like 5/6 hours). I have the 64GB + Intel i3 version of W700. My SSD was 59,67GB in Windows 8 and after the update it is 58,67. I just wonder if anyone else that upgraded to W8.1 got a 58,67 drive instead of the original 59,67?

My second question is if anyone is having problem with Google Drive after the upgrade. It installs but it doesn't show up at all and you can't use it.

My third question is if there is a way to do a clean install of W8.1. Incase my computer messes up or something and I have to make a clean install I don't want to spend more than 6 hours to fully update everthing. First you have to install W8, update it and than you have to install W8.1 and update it as well, then install apps, remove Windows.old files etcetc. If someone know any way to make a Clean Windows 8.1 install it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Answers

• exscentric
    exscentric Member Posts: 78 Troubleshooter
    Options

From what I've read the only clean 8.1 install is to buy a copy.  You might snoop around the following board, it is all about windows 8 and 8.1 and they have a lot of knowledge floating around.  http://www.eightforums.com/

This discussion has been closed.