Wifi driver for v3-571g

Options
spheedy
spheedy Member Posts: 2 New User

Hello,

i have recently  acquired the acer aspire v3-571g , installed windows 7 on it,  didn't recognize any network cards  by default. So i used the drivers on the website.

For lan i used brodcom driver and worked ok, i got internet access , all fine . But the problem came when i tried to connect to wi fi. Every driver on that list i have tried all failed to work. The closest i came with was Atheros Wireless LAN Driver.

Tho  i don't understand why using a different driver/company for wifi then the one for lan, this worked to the point where i could see the wi-fi connections list on my taskbar, i selected the one i own, input the correct key but the msg was " Windows cannot connect to xxx..network.

Also on the sticker atached to it the only reference i found was : Acer Nplify 802.11 a/g/n +BT 4.0

I am out of options and ideas on what to do regarding wi-fi connection. And i rly need it.

Anyone faced this issue before?

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options

hi...

To install the correct wireless driver, you need to first find the correct wireless device manaufacturer.

Here;s the weblink to download the hardware vendor utility : HWVendorDetection.exe

After detecting the wireless device manaufacturer, you may download and install the correct driver from Acer support website

Also, you need to install the launch manager application to enable the Fn key to function tp turn ON and OFF devices on your computer.

After installing launch manager application you may press Fn + F3 to enable or disable the WiFi on your computer.

To turn ON and OFF the touchpad you need to press the Fn + F7 key.

Here is the weblink to download and installLaunch manager application : LaunchManager_Dritek_5.1.13_W7x64_A.zip

[edited for driver links]

• spheedy
    spheedy Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

thank you , wil try and see.

problem is wifi is working as in  it is on , just doesnt connect. And also i did try all dirvers on list none worked , but will give another go.

• h_ali_1994
    h_ali_1994 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

please send me Wifi driver for v3-571g

This discussion has been closed.