Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

Visit our Product Forums for more current content.

Error code=0x570

StephenGStephenG Posts: 1Member

Help.  I have two problems and my goal, like every idiot, I'm trying to save as many photos and other things that I did not backup.  One, it says that the HDD password is frozen.  Solution I read was to unplug the battery and reinstall but that only works temporarily.  Two; Error system volume on disk is corrupt.  I tried doing a restore of the operating system and retain user data but it fails and tell me to do a complete factory restore.  Believe it or not I did make backup recovery disk.

QUESTION:  If I bought and installed a new hard drive, then used my recovery disk, is there anyway of hooking up my current hard drive and seeing if there is anything to be retrieved?

Answers

• HK53THK53T Posts: 767Member

it would be helpful to know what computer you have, so we could answer the question

This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online134

Alez_Curquejo
Alez_Curquejo
Keshav
Keshav
Kno63
Kno63
nrj017
nrj017
safat2213
safat2213
Sharanji
Sharanji
+126 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcements

Free 25 GB of Dropbox Space

Register your Acer device and get 25GB of space free for 1 year!

Acer Store Deutschland

KOSTENLOSER VERSAND - AUSGEZEICHNETER SERVICE

Facebook

New Here?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.