Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

Visit our Product Forums for more current content.

Error code=0x570

StephenGStephenG Posts: 1Member

Help.  I have two problems and my goal, like every idiot, I'm trying to save as many photos and other things that I did not backup.  One, it says that the HDD password is frozen.  Solution I read was to unplug the battery and reinstall but that only works temporarily.  Two; Error system volume on disk is corrupt.  I tried doing a restore of the operating system and retain user data but it fails and tell me to do a complete factory restore.  Believe it or not I did make backup recovery disk.

QUESTION:  If I bought and installed a new hard drive, then used my recovery disk, is there anyway of hooking up my current hard drive and seeing if there is anything to be retrieved?

FAQ & Answers

• HK53THK53T Posts: 767Member

it would be helpful to know what computer you have, so we could answer the question

This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online214

athhar_
athhar_
bobf53
bobf53
brummyfan2
brummyfan2
egydiocoelho
egydiocoelho
GamingCinemaInc
GamingCinemaInc
IsaacPizza7
IsaacPizza7
IVAN_PC
IVAN_PC
Kamalika
Kamalika
krokodil194
krokodil194
Mjtzr_7581
Mjtzr_7581
rodolfosorocaba
rodolfosorocaba
sed07
sed07
shah786
shah786
SirSooWotan
SirSooWotan
Stefandb
Stefandb
thunderresistant
thunderresistant
tpabojita
tpabojita
ven98
ven98
wis
wis
+195 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Predator Join the forum discussions on our
Predator line of products.
Find out about the Acer ACE program.