W510 and Windows 8.1 Consumer Preview

Options
2»

Answers

• Liliha
    Liliha Member Posts: 7 New User
    Options

TakyBB wrote:

playing windows 8.1 for a day. its quite solid. the spilt screen from the mail client doesnt work that well for a small screen like W510. i also have more typos with the new onscreen keyboars than before.

I'm also having typo issues with 8.1 though i dont know why exactly ... Enjoying the system overall however, really like the split screen app functionality too.

• TakyBB
    TakyBB Member Posts: 9 New User
    Options

imwant it so bad to pay with it on my desktop. but i know win8 without touch screen will be a horrible experience.

• Liliha
    Liliha Member Posts: 7 New User
    Options

TakyBB wrote:

imwant it so bad to pay with it on my desktop. but i know win8 without touch screen will be a horrible experience.

Yeah i had it on my desktop for a time, running osx on it now however .. feels very tedeous without a touchscreen. In fact, using a mouse feels slow now that im used to touchscreen gestures.

• TakyBB
    TakyBB Member Posts: 9 New User
    Options

I have a Asus Zenbook with Win8 on it. Whenever I use the mouse, I stay in desktop most of the time. 

Although people's been trashing windows 8, I love it! I like it I have 2 versions of OS that I can switch back and forth. I regret I didn't buy the $40 introductory price last year. Smiley Sad

This discussion has been closed.