Let's Get Social!

Ask our members for help or assist others.
You are all welcome at Acer Community!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have acer aspire e5-571g and it has bluetooth problem i cannot found any device

i have acer aspire e5-571g and it has bluetooth problem i cannot found any device

Highlighted
New User

cannot find any device and other devises cannot find the lap it was working well at frist with windows 8.1 and i upgraded to windows 10 and has shutdown problem and return to 8.1 blutooth works couple of days but after that it is not working and its brand new and found that disappointing bluetooth problem and shutdown problem 

2 REPLIES
ACE Pathfinder

Re: i have acer aspire e5-571g and it has bluetooth problem i cannot found any device

Start it and hold Fn and F-10 and see if recovery will start.

If I have helped you resolve your problem, Please click on "Accept as Solution"
New User

Re: i have acer aspire e5-571g and it has bluetooth problem i cannot find any device

i did that but didnnot give me any thing i tried to do recovery before but failed and give me some file are missing please insert a media 

New Here?

New to Acer Community?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Assistance by Acer
Member Highlight

We would like to highlight a user that joined the Community just 3 months ago and in that short amount of time has already authored more than 25 solutions and ranked up to Valued Contributor. Congratulations Flx, keep up the good work!

Total Posts Written: 345
Total Kudos Received: 78
Solutions Accepted: 26

Flx
Valued Contributor Flx

Valued Contributor