Acer XC-704C won't allow fix after hard reset. Any ideas? Shows account defaultuser0.

CandyOKC
CandyOKC Member Posts: 1 New User

I have an Acer XC-704C desktop that is one month old. I upgraded it to Win 10, and two nights ago it went to a blue screen. It shows the error for a MacAfee error, and I have done the following trying to get it back to Win 10 so I can get rid of MacAfee. 
I've done the reset that allows me to keep files. 

I've done the reset that wipes everything. Following this, it comes up with one account defaultuser0 and asking for a password. I've tried every password connected to Acer and Windows and none work. So I can't get to the command prompt, and I can't get to the advanced repairs to complete anything. 
After 4 times of running the second reset, it finally said it was loading 10. Then I get the "Hi", and "we're setting up things for you", and then it goes right back to the blue screen. 
This desktop came with no manual, no repair disc and I have tried everything I know to get it to boot back up into Windows. 

I've also tried Safe Boot, Safe Boot with Networking, and everything else I can get into without having that defaultuser0 pop up and ask me for a password. 

Anyone have any ideas how I can get around that and get it back up and running short of sending it back to Acer?I'm not afraid to go into the BIOS, but I don't know what is safe to change in there and what is not. 

Answers