2013 Archives

This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Visitor
mary325

Why do I keep getting kicked off the internet

Sometimes I get kicked off the internet and it tells me I have no internet access. So I have to disconnect and reconnect.

Contributing Member
jialiang123

Re: Why do I keep getting kicked off the internet

I think you can have a look at this thread for all the wifi problems

http://community.acer.com/t5/Acer-Ultrabooks/Aspire-S7-391-Wifi-problems/td-p/7575/jump-to/first-unr...

Acer Technician
Acer-Cory

mary325 wrote:

Sometimes I get kicked off the internet and it tells me I have no internet access. So I have to disconnect and reconnect.

Further along in post jialiang123 referenced I've made a post regarding the issue here and new drivers have been made available as of early this week. Give those a try.

Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information.  Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

Regular Visitor
sidgulati

I had the same issue until a techy in my office did the trick and it worked. All he told me that windows 8 works better with drivers for windows 7 and that he uninstalled windows 8 drivers and installed windows 7 drivers.

it is working since then, over 12 hrs of non stop connectivity.

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Please join me in congratulating IronFly who is the first Acer Community Member to achieve the rank of ACE Pathfinder. IronFly has shown a consistent willingness to help others and has worked hard to earn this new Rank. Congrats and Thank You IronFly.

ACE Pathfinder

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: