What is iuemailoutlookagent? Which many times try to prevent me from shutting down.

trinhtattran
trinhtattran Member Posts: 3 New User

Also, it shows that it also is DummyForm or sometimes PerfectForm

Answers

• gapotts
    gapotts Member Posts: 29 New User

Do you use Microsoft Outlook for email? Otherwise I have no idea what it is.

• trinhtattran
    trinhtattran Member Posts: 3 New User

I have Microsoft Office but I don't use Outlook as my email and did not install Outlook either. I have a windows 8 laptop Acer Aspire V5-571P-6473 15.6-Inch Touch Screen Laptop (Silky Silver). I can't really take a screenshot of this weird program because it shows (preventing shutting down) when I shut down my computer, so I just ignore and shut my computer down anyway. Sometimes it's called DummyForm, or PerfectForm. Once, that window DummyForm showed up, and I tried to close it, which a small window saying something lie  iuemailoutlookagent is not responding, do you want to close or wait (the usual window that pops up all the time in other programs or browser of [NOT RESPONDING]). So my thought was that DummyForm and Perfect Form were something related to iuemailoutlookagent. I went on google and it did not say much http://systemexplorer.net/file-database/file/iuemailoutlookagent-exe

• gapotts
    gapotts Member Posts: 29 New User
    Yeah I can't find much about it. Try running an antivirus antimalware program?
  • nctift
    nctift Member Posts: 1 New User

I had the same problem. Seems this annoying exe is part of a poorly written program called Acer Instant Update which is supposed to speed up receiving emails and Internet explorer content when the PC is asleep. Unintall the program and your problems will go away.

This discussion has been closed.