Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

Visit our Product Forums for more current content.

What is iuemailoutlookagent? Which many times try to prevent me from shutting down.

Also, it shows that it also is DummyForm or sometimes PerfectForm

Answers

• gapottsgapotts Posts: 29Member

Do you use Microsoft Outlook for email? Otherwise I have no idea what it is.

• trinhtattrantrinhtattran Posts: 3Member

I have Microsoft Office but I don't use Outlook as my email and did not install Outlook either. I have a windows 8 laptop Acer Aspire V5-571P-6473 15.6-Inch Touch Screen Laptop (Silky Silver). I can't really take a screenshot of this weird program because it shows (preventing shutting down) when I shut down my computer, so I just ignore and shut my computer down anyway. Sometimes it's called DummyForm, or PerfectForm. Once, that window DummyForm showed up, and I tried to close it, which a small window saying something lie  iuemailoutlookagent is not responding, do you want to close or wait (the usual window that pops up all the time in other programs or browser of [NOT RESPONDING]). So my thought was that DummyForm and Perfect Form were something related to iuemailoutlookagent. I went on google and it did not say much http://systemexplorer.net/file-database/file/iuemailoutlookagent-exe

• gapottsgapotts Posts: 29Member
    Yeah I can't find much about it. Try running an antivirus antimalware program?
  • nctiftnctift Posts: 1Member

I had the same problem. Seems this annoying exe is part of a poorly written program called Acer Instant Update which is supposed to speed up receiving emails and Internet explorer content when the PC is asleep. Unintall the program and your problems will go away.

This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online247

Acer-Blayn
Acer-Blayn
Acer-Harvey
Acer-Harvey
Acer-MarkS
Acer-MarkS
IVAN_PC
IVAN_PC
Jimc0
Jimc0
Kno63
Kno63
rainbow23
rainbow23
RichieDevitt
RichieDevitt
slipcollide
slipcollide
soerenrousku
soerenrousku
unhappy_customer
unhappy_customer
vorob
vorob
+235 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcements

Predator Gaming

Unleash the beast within. The Orion 9000 is built for legendary power with Ice Tunnel 2.0 cooling tech and room for up to five 120 mm fans on the front panel.