2013 Archives

This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Visitor
gbufalo

Bluetooth headset not connecting on Aspire V5-571G

Hi there,

My laptop has paired with the Bluetooth headset, but now is not connecting. I have been trying to install the device, but the system keeps failing to remove it, so I am stuck.

Also in the Control panel, beside the Bluetooth devices I now get a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark, but clicking on the troubleshoot the system cannot recognize the problem.

Please help!

Acer Technician
Acer-Tommy

Re: Bluetooth headset not connecting on Aspire V5-571G

When in Device Manager, look at the Properties of the device with the Device Manager ! icon.

What is the Device status on the first page of the device?

Important Links: Global Support Pages | Knowledge Base Articles
Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information. Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

Frequent Contributor
alicepattinson

Maybe the blutooth is currpoted. You can try to install the driver again. It happened to me before

Frequent Contributor
suniljp

From device manager uninstall all the bluetooth options and restart the computer and see if you can pair thr bluetooth device.

New Visitor
rshahzad17

I have the same problem, Acer's original bletooth driver hangs the system, removing it helps but still bluetooth headset dooesnt work, system forgets the pairing and when conecting again asks to pair agian.

any help....

Did you know? Acer Community is also available in the following languages: