Options
  • Wayne76
    Wayne76 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Same issue.

• Lien
    Lien Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hey, I Got a New Acer Predator Helios 300, 17", But when I opened it up there's no cable to connect the Secondary harddrive or the Mounting tray, Do I need to buy some myself or how do I fix that dilemma?
  • Flx
    Flx Member Posts: 466 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options
    Lien said:
    Hey, I Got a New Acer Predator Helios 300, 17", But when I opened it up there's no cable to connect the Secondary harddrive or the Mounting tray, Do I need to buy some myself or how do I fix that dilemma?
    http://community.acer.com/t5/Predator-Laptops/Predator-Helios-300-Missing-HDD-caddy-and-SATA-cable/m-p/525192/highlight/true#M6495

Check that link for info!
  • Hagz33
    Hagz33 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Sending pm...
  • hemantyadavat1994
    hemantyadavat1994 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    I am from India, and it's been more than one month i have ordered the laptop with additional HDD. And everybody is posting review like missing HDD installation kit
    I think i am also likely to have problems in installation.
  • bobleblanco
    bobleblanco Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Hi, I'm having the very same issue in France. It is impossible to receive the kit from the technical support in US, and Acer France does not care about it. How it is possible to find a solution?
  • bobleblanco
    bobleblanco Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    It is possible to receive any help from ACER ? You sell us PC with issues and you ***** dont care? One month later i still cant use my PC as I want.
  • abferraz
    abferraz Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Same issue, difficult to solve. Too much internet search... as Acer knows about the issue the website should give a better way to solve, easier than to found a good soul in a forum, then send a PM and pray for Acer to solve the problem they have caused.
  • Harman
    Harman Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    I have the same problem, but I have a cable. Just no cover
  • Dryoc
    Dryoc Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Apparently if you are outside of the US and Canada despite purchasing a product that is shipped globally you cannot receive the parts. Plus they've deleted the other major thread regarding this issue and international service centers for Acer, so far, have been unhelpful stating that it is US Acer's fault...
  • tagsboy88
    tagsboy88 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I'm a new member with a new laptop of this model
  • Zephyrin5
    Zephyrin5 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Acer support refused to ship the part saying that I should contact service centers that also service products with ITW, none of which are in my state.
  • edrosantos
    edrosantos Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    I'm from Brazil and Acer do not awnser, I contact to local support in Brazil, but they do not send me, because I bought in EUA. Do you know If have some contact to Acer that can solve my problem or If have the possibility to buy and send to Brazil?
  • hemantyadavat1994
    hemantyadavat1994 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    > @bobleblanco said:
    > Hi, I'm having the very same issue in France. It is impossible to receive the kit from the technical support in US, and Acer France does not care about it. How it is possible to find a solution?

Find Someone in US/Canada, who can ship the items to your country. When you find someone please let me know too :P
  • Harjap1996
    Harjap1996 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    yeah I contacted acer a week ago with the chat option and the sent me the caddy and the cable
  • kushandeshapriya
    kushandeshapriya Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    I have the same issue, how to contact acer help center or something to sort out this
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,106 Trailblazer
    Options
    I have the same issue, how to contact acer help center or something to sort out this

Hi,
    Contact Acer Support  in your region, explain your needs and they will help you out:http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/