Acer spin 3 - noise on the touchpad

Options
joanmarie1204
joanmarie1204 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives

hi, anyone here has Acer spin3 having issue with the touchpad? its like its loose or something, when I tap on it you would hear the sound.

thanks.

Best Answer

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,119 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi,

It could be a hardware failure, if you are under warranty, please get in touch with the Acer Service centre in your region, they might fix it for you.

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/PH/content/service-contact

• joanmarie1204
    Options

Thank you Brummyfan2. another issue on this laptop is that there's latency when I use the mouse or the touchpad. Actually, I went to Acer the other day goodthing they will replace this, but no stock yet. 

• raptor88
    raptor88 Member Posts: 23

Tinkerer

Options

hi, anyone here has Acer spin3 having issue with the touchpad? its like its loose or something, when I tap on it you would hear the sound.

--------------------------------------------

Nothing unusual with the touchpad on my Spin3.  Works just as one would expect from a touchpad.

• Crazyfisherman
    Crazyfisherman Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
  • joanmarie1204
    Options

yes, Acer had to reformat my laptop. latency on the cursor/mouse has been fixed. 

• doeg
    doeg Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options

I have the same touchpad issue on a Swift3 and another user just reported the same. Did you send the machine back to Acer?

• Crazyfisherman
    Crazyfisherman Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

Hey,

if that question is related to me than yes, I'll try to do that tomorrow, but I'm affraid that they decline my request as not an issue.

• TECsta
    TECsta Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hi

Cant believe it, the brilliant acer laptop i brough has a wobbly mouse pad, even more unbelievable is' i took it back to the shop and the replacements pad wobbled AS WELL!!!??

Please tell me both these laptops are tripping and there mouse pads don't actually wobble about.....

Please..