New Predator G9-593 Without Plastic HDD Mount & Sata Cable ?!

Options
manos20082
manos20082 Member Posts: 5 New User

Hello everyone, I just bought my new and first gaming laptop, today arrived and I decide to add an HDD. I surprised, there is no HDD Bracket or HDD Bay (***Red Circle) and without an SATA drive connector cable (***Blue Circle). How did I suppose to add an HDD without all these?

My laptop came only with SSD LiteOn 256GB (m.2 2280), its the model G9-593-73J7 (NH.Q16EX.004), I live in Greece, and I can't find anywhere the spare parts, please Help me! 

Sorry for my Bad English Language, please accept my apologies!

P.S.: I also give you a photo to see what is missing, I highlighted the missing parts:

Predator.png

Answers

• laurent_14
    Options

Hello,

The part numbers of these parts are:

Spoiler
    50.Q04N5.001CABLE.HDD
    42.Q04N5.004COVER.HDD.DASP (blue rubber)

You should find a reseller with a search engine. May be you'll find some additional informations here.

The result will be this:

LT-PG9-593

PS: My English is not perfect too (FrenGlish!Smiley Happy)

France
  • manos20082
    Options

Thank you very much, your information was so helpful, I will try to contact with Acer Support on my country for ordering these spare parts. I will update the topic as soon as I have more info and news from Acer.

• manos20082
    Options
    Update 1: I just contact with the ACER Hellas and they redirected me to ALMAN Hellas for buying the parts. The total cost is 29,30€ [including 24% VAT]. They have to contact with the Factory to see availability first, then they'll give me a call in order to buy it. I will update soon with more info within few days.
  • manos20082
    Options

Dear @laurent_14, unfortunately the Acer or the ALMAN Company said for the HDD Cover (blue rubber) part is not available even from the factory. They can't provide me this part. What I can do now ? How I'll add an HDD without this part ?

• tsiharry
    tsiharry Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Χαίρετε κύριε μάνο.Το μοντέλο που αγοράσατε είναι το Acer Predator G9-593 NH.Q16EX.004?Αν ναι θα ήθελα να σας ρωτίσω αν έχει G-SYNC.Θα με εξυπηρετήσετε όσο δεν φαντάζεστε με το να μου πείτε.Να και

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]

• laurent_14
    Options

Hi manos20082,

May be this type of product would be appropriate. First you should measure the avaible space of the HDD housing. Apparently you can contact them via chat (probably a Chinese online shop).

Edited: I found one on ebay.

France
  • manos20082
    Options

Hi laurent_14,

I measured the space on the laptop empty space and I compared with the item on your link, unfortunately does not fit in that space.... I just regretted for buying this laptop, the ACER is definitely from the worst company unavailable to support his clients.... So I guess if I ever need service from the ACER company they will answer like this: "sorry Mr. But we're unavailable to fix it because our company haven't any parts to repair it, but you can throw it from a window and buy new one."

Even the ACER SUPPORT of UK,GR,RO can't help me, that company considering themselves as a serious company ? I talked right now with European consumer line and I testified my problem, now I'm waiting for response.