I have Acer Aspire E14 and it suddenly stopped booting. When i press the start button it turns on an

Options
manofsuccess
manofsuccess Member Posts: 5 New User

Somebody please help.

Answers

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    Options

Have you tried to reinstall the operating system?

We suggest you turn it all off, remove the battery to perform a power reset and try to reinstall the Windows again.

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • manofsuccess
    Options
    I will try it out. Thanks for your response.
  • manofsuccess
    Options
    It appears that the battery is not removable. In this case what should I do?
  • manofsuccess
    Options
    I also observed that the VGA port gets hot when the power button is pressed to startup booting process.
  • Karp-Acer_Retired
    Options

If your computer will not power on or your battery is behaving abnormally, try resetting the battery using the pinhole reset button. This process will temporarily disconnect and then reconnect the internal battery.

http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/34843/~/acer-internal-battery-reset

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • manofsuccess
    Options
    I have applied your recommendation but it didn't solve the problem. Rather, it went blank completely with startup light stable.
  • Karp-Acer_Retired
    Options

Please contact the repair center in your region.

http://www.acer.com/worldwide/