Aspire V15 Nitro Boot up extremely slow

Options
AngeloMark11
AngeloMark11 Member Posts: 24 New User

Hello,

It wasn't like this a few months ago, the boot time was fast, right about 20-30secs. But now it reaches up to 2min24secs (that's my last boot up time). I disabled startup items that creates a large impact on boot up and I did put HDD first in BIOS startup, set the cores and ram to max capacity in msconfig, defragmented the HDD, junk files clean up, updated everything, and by default fast startup is activated. CAN anyone please HELP me! I can't take this anymore. What should I do besides upgrading to SSD. A reply would be much appreciated.

Thanks In Advance.

Aspire V15 Nitro (VN7-571G-73ZJ)

Answers

• Mary-Acer
    Mary-Acer Acer Crew Posts: 868 Acer Crew
    Options

Sorry to hear you are having problems with your Acer Nitro. Usually when issues like lock ups or slow performance occur it is due to software problems. The best way to troubleshoot something like this is to back up your data, run the recovery to restore the system back to factory configurations. Test the system and if the issues are not occuring after the restore, chances are it was a software issue.  If this does not resolve the issue, we recommend you contact Acer support for your region/country for further assistance: http://www.acer.com/worldwide/. 

• AngeloMark11
    AngeloMark11 Member Posts: 24 New User
    Options
    So there's a specific program/software that causing this? Thanks for the reply.