Acer Predator 15 Wallpaper

Options
Aradea__
Aradea__ Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives

Hi, is any member here have the new predator 15 wallpaper? I couldn't find the wallpaper on the internet. If any could anyone share the wallpaper? I will very appreciate it. Thank you.

Spoiler
15 - 1.jpg

Best Answer

Answers

• andikhoka
    andikhoka Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

I got one. Though wasn't the original one.

Predator_acerwp_01.png

• Unknown
    Answer ✓
    Options

Predator wallpaper for 4K and FHD screens:

• Aradea__
    Aradea__ Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

thank you Smiley Happy

• Digital_Fuzion
    Digital_Fuzion Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

Options

The problem with that wallpaper is that it looks fuzzy, grainy and distored. It is not formatted for 3440 x 1440 so when displayed it will like simple like *****. I simply gave up on any finding any cool  innovative wallpapers for this monitor. There are few if any that fit the bill and look cool. If you havce a 2560x1600 monitor or 2560 x 1440 then there is hope. Has for this monitor and wallpaper the wallpaper selection out their suck on the daily.

• Digital_Fuzion
    Digital_Fuzion Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

Options
    I'm looking for the Acer Predator X35 Wallpaper. I've been on the hunt for this one but I end up empty handed. I can not find this wallpaper in it's true form 3440x1400 Any suggestions? Does anyone on this entire Acer forum have this wallpaper?

• aared
    aared Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    hello, I format my laptop, but I want to personalize the original predator theme .. anyone can give me the original theme for predator 15?
  • sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    Options
    Both sizes... Acer Predator

Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045
  • Nadeem149
    Nadeem149 Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options
    Any one having the SE (White) predator helios 300 wallpaper. As I formated the Laptop and installed fresh copy of windows so the wallpaper is lost.

its the one with golden color
  • Mowgli93
    Mowgli93 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Nadeem i have the same problem
  • Tom_
    Tom_ Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Options
     1920x1080

3840x2160
  • tech12