Acer Aspire V3-572G and Acer Care Center

Options
GoncaDamas
GoncaDamas Member Posts: 6 New User

I have an Acer Aspire-572G-51XW that was bought just over a month ago. The thing is that when I bought the computer it came with Acer Care Center but I didn't care about it very much. I installed Windows 10 and I have already done a clean install and 2 system restore because of a bad driver that was making my computer to get BSOD 3/4 times a day. I think that I installed Care Center when I updated to Windows 10 and it worked fine but now I want to install it again but it says that my computer isn't supported.

Can it be a problem with some driver or some software? I downloaded the Care Center from the drivers page of my model.

Answers

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder
    Options

Try right click on the install and select Troubleshot compatability.

I don't see Acer Care Center any where in the PT V3-572g drivers page.

• GoncaDamas
    Options

Same error.

http://i.imgur.com/wKJLzgn.jpg

"This computer isn't supported"

• philetus
    Options

You may just have to do without it.Everything in it can alreasdy be done easily.

• GoncaDamas
    Options

I guess you are right but I'm still worried if it's something wrong with the computer.

• philetus
    Options

99% it's a driver problem with Win 10.

The new version of Windows 10 (Threshold 2) came out yesterday. It may help.

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/619288/Microsoft-Windows-10-Threshold-2-Update-Delay

• GoncaDamas
    Options

Thanks. I will just live the topic open to see if someone else have another idea.

I tried to update windows yesterday (12th) 2 times but both failed when it reached 100% and the update desapeared from windows update. I will probably do a clean install to tomorrow or so. 

• GoncaDamas
    Options

I did the clean install and it gives me the same error. I'm still installing some software but I think all drivers are installed.

I don't think it's an hardware problem because on my Microsoft's account the computer model is right. Could it be a problem with Acer Care Center?

• philetus
    Options

Sure, Windows 10 and Acer Care Center don't want to co-exist on the same platform in their current configurations.

• GoncaDamas
    Options

Oh well. Thanks for your help.

I just wanted to download ACC from another sorce (not the driver's page) but I can't seem to find it. It's not in here.