Fix My Acer to get service has purchase date grayed out and can't be changed ASPIRE V5-571PG

Options
ACCA
ACCA Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi, some of my Acer Aspire v5-571PG stopped working. Went online to: Fix My Acer, to get service, I did input the correct serial etc but the purchase date is grayed out and cannot be changed ( it says below change if date is different ), Tried different browsers, allowed pop ups etc with no joy. The date is stucked on 30/10/2013, the purchase date (with receipt and registered on site when bought)is 19/02/2014.Please help

Answers

• sathya0403
    Options
    Hi,

Sorry that you are unable to change the Date of Purchase, You could still contact Acer support ny chat or phone. Acer could help you to get the DOP updated & also for service,. Cheers
  • ACCA
    ACCA Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Hi, thank you for your reply, the issue on the laptop has been resolved.It seems that plugging in an USB mouse caused the fault in the laptop keyboard . Removing the mouse + the battery for 2 minutes and restarting has cleared the problem. But yes a phone call to support would be the next step if assistance is needed again. Thank you sathya0403. The laptop is running good with another' mouse (so far)

• sathya0403
    Options
    Thats good to know, Take care.