Switch gaming

Options
francema
francema Member Posts: 11 New User

So... I know this machine was note meant for this but can any of you please share games that worked fine on the Aspire Switch?

If a touch entable gane, even better.

Halo Apartan Assault worked ver y good and now I'm going to try Tiny Troops.

Thanks!!

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm an old fogey, so don't play most of the new fangled games... But Microsoft Jigsaw, Mahjong, Sudoku and Taptiles work great on the switch (except for Sudoku sometimes thinking a click is an attempt to write a number).

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm an old fogey, so don't play most of the new fangled games... But Microsoft Jigsaw, Mahjong, Sudoku and Taptiles work great on the switch (except for Sudoku sometimes thinking a click is an attempt to write a number).

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • francema
    Options

Thanks for your input!

I'm assuming that any game downloaded from the store works great with the touch interface, for that type of games my concern is their performance on the Switch.

Don't know why heavy/hardcore games are not being offerred with trial (Halo has a separate download for a Lite/Trial version) so I won't risk to buy Modern Combat 5 without knowing if it will have some lag or something.

I'll be updating the list of what is shared here for future reference.

Good! (Touch compatible and performance)

-Halo Spartan Assault

-Microsoft Jigsaw

-Mahjong

-Sudoku

-Taptiles

-Tentacles

-World Series Poker

-Endless Skater

-Kinematicals Unleashed

-Project Spark

-Despicable Me (Takes a lot to load)

-Fifa14 (Lags when the play gets crowdy with players, not very nice to experience)

-Asphalt 8

-Tiny Thief (Very fun)

Not Good (Need touch control enhancement)

-Tiny Troopers (Come on, this was an iPad game... why is not touch optimized here!)

Bad (Can't run the game in a decent way)

-

• billsey
    Options

Microsoft Minesweeper fits into the bad touch interface, IMHO.

I'm guessing big games are tending to hold back because they don't believe lower end machines will give the user a decent playing experience...

• francema
    Options

Thanks Billsey, I'll update the list.

Also I was thinking to move it to a broader category, like Windows Tablet (like in non iCore machines)

This discussion has been closed.