The AR780 F3 supports eight 2.5” Hard Drives. Follow these instructions to install a hard drive.
1. Located at the 2.5” HDD tray on the chassis.
2. Press Locking lever to release the 2.5” HDD tray.
3. Pull the 2.5” HDD tray out of the chassis.
4. Remove the 4 screws to detach HDD tray bracket
5. Place a hard drive into the drive tray. Use four screws to secure the HDD.
6. Reinsert the HDD tray into the chassis
7. Press the locking lever to secure the hard drive. Repeat the same procedures to install other HDD trays.