[NEED HELP] Acer B1-730HD stuck on USB logo

Options
raymondchow
raymondchow Member Posts: 2 New User

After updating my Acer B1-730HD kitkat...The problem seen is dat Acer B1-730HD stuck on USB logo. I looking for solution on google for a view days, still not found how to flash a rom to Acer B1-730HD.I am very disappointed in your service because acer do not allow download original rom on website.Now, I need orginal rom for Acer B1-730HD,please!

Best Answer

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options

Sorry to hear that you have this issue after updating your tablet.

You may try to perfrom a factory data reset.

1. Power off the tablet.
    2. Press and hold the Volume up button, which is located closest to the touch screen lock switch.
    3. With the Volume up button held, press and hold the Power button for 3 seconds then release it. Continue holding the Volume up button.
    4. Once the tablet screen turns on, release the Volume up button.
    5. On the Select Boot Mode screen, select [SD Image Update Mode]. Use the Volume up and Volume down keys to navigate through the menus and use the Power button to select the desired option.
    6. On the Android system recovery screen, select wipe data/factory reset.
    7. When prompted to Confirm wipe of all user data, select Yes -- delete all user data.
    8. On the Android system recovery screen, select reboot system now. Your data will be erased.
    9. Your tablet will reboot and go to the Welcome screen. Follow the onscreen steps to setup your tablet.
    10. If the issue persists you may need to contact Acer support in your region.
      If  you have a unit from US or Canada, you may also live chat with an Acer technician at : Acer live chat
      If you have purchased the tablet in any other country, you may contact Acer support here : Acer Global Support

Answers

• Sharanji
    Answer ✓
    Options

Sorry to hear that you have this issue after updating your tablet.

You may try to perfrom a factory data reset.

1. Power off the tablet.
    2. Press and hold the Volume up button, which is located closest to the touch screen lock switch.
    3. With the Volume up button held, press and hold the Power button for 3 seconds then release it. Continue holding the Volume up button.
    4. Once the tablet screen turns on, release the Volume up button.
    5. On the Select Boot Mode screen, select [SD Image Update Mode]. Use the Volume up and Volume down keys to navigate through the menus and use the Power button to select the desired option.
    6. On the Android system recovery screen, select wipe data/factory reset.
    7. When prompted to Confirm wipe of all user data, select Yes -- delete all user data.
    8. On the Android system recovery screen, select reboot system now. Your data will be erased.
    9. Your tablet will reboot and go to the Welcome screen. Follow the onscreen steps to setup your tablet.
    10. If the issue persists you may need to contact Acer support in your region.
      If  you have a unit from US or Canada, you may also live chat with an Acer technician at : Acer live chat
      If you have purchased the tablet in any other country, you may contact Acer support here : Acer Global Support
  • raymondchow
    raymondchow Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

thanks. i tried with your solution it doesnt work. i need flash original rom with MFT & xFSTK.

• Sharanji
    Options

Since the orginal ROm is not avaliable at Acer support website, you may contact Acer support in your region and they will help you wiht further support.

• alicepattinson
    alicepattinson Member Posts: 160 Troubleshooter
    Options

Thanks a lot with this guide. It works fine for me. Just follow steps correct.

• karenr
    karenr Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options

Will this factory reset delete all my pictures also?

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options

Yes it will. If you've been syncing to Google though you'll get them back. If not then it's best to recover them before the reset.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.