Wifi Wireless problems Acer E1-571G

Options
megahenry
megahenry Member Posts: 3 New User

Hello, I have problems with the wifi on my Acer E1-571G recently purchased.
I installed the drivers and I still have problems with the Wi-Fi. The only way I solve problems is clicking wireless network connections and giving click to detecting problems, I have to do it every time I open the computer to fix wifi problems.
I could help solve the problem?

Thanks.

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options

hi...

Is your computer shipped with windws 7 or 8?

You may also give information on BIOS version installed in your computer.

http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15796/kw/LOcate%20BIOS

The above weblink has infromation on how to check the BIOS version.

• Vince53
    Vince53 Member Posts: 805 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

Megahenry, there are several possible explanations for your problem, and here's one of them. The idiots who installed the Wifi system where I volunteer didn't know what they were doing, and we have to connect every computer every day to the Wifi system.

• megahenry
    megahenry Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

Hello I have windows 8 and the version of bios are this:

Insyde Corp. V2.14, 19/02/2013

Version of SMBIOS: 2.7

• alyossha
    alyossha Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

hi i have a big problem i instaled windows 7 and now he can't find wifi when i try to instal it told me that is unpluged i only have 2 days with this laptop acer aspire E1-571G first he had windows 8 how can i solve this problem i want windows 7 and if you need my bios version is  Insyde Corp. V2.09,12/4/2012 sorry for my bad english

• Vince53
    Vince53 Member Posts: 805 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

Aly, I'm sorry that you're having this problem, but when you installed Windows 7 you erased all of your Acer drivers. In addition, your machine is designed for Windows 8--it has a different architecture than Windows 7 and Windows 7 cannot possibly run well on it.

My first advice is to try to go back to Windows 8. If you do, go to your desktop, download the free Classic Shell Start Button, and it will run like 7 and XP, only faster.

If you can't go back, here are some free solutions that MIGHT help:

Set your machine to automatically install all Windows updates and drivers. After a few hours online, go to IObit and download their free driver installer and run that. This helped me A LOT when my laptop accidentally went from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1. Then let your laptop sit online for a fewmore  hours.

You might have to go to the manufacturer's site and experiment with drivers for 7 and 8. Different posters have reported improvement when they did this.

This discussion has been closed.