Acer nitro 5 desabilitando o a gpu sozinho

Opções
Xampola88
Xampola88 Member Posts: 2 New User
editado abril 19 em Gaming - Predator e Nitro

Texto Original:

I purchased an Acer Nitro 5 Ryzen 5 7535hs. It was working very well, but one day I was playing and the game crashed (I thought it was strange). I waited to see if it would unlock and after a while the computer restarted itself. However, right after restarting I went to open the game again and surprisingly the game was freezing a lot, so I checked if it was using the graphics card and it wasn't. In short, I formatted the computer and the problem was solved, but now after a month the problem happened again. Now I discovered that the computer's HDMI port is directly connected to the video card, so I plugged my portable monitor into the port and the game worked very well, but when playing only on the notebook, the game kept crashing horribly because I wasn't using the video card. How can I resolve this?
NOTE: This happens with all games and programs on your computer.

“Tradução:

Comprei um Acer Nitro 5 Ryzen 5 7535hs. Estava funcionando muito bem, mas um dia eu estava jogando e o jogo travou (achei estranho). Esperei para ver se ele iria desbloquear e depois de um tempo o computador reiniciou sozinho. Porém, logo após reiniciar fui abrir o jogo novamente e surpreendentemente o jogo estava travando muito, então verifiquei se estava usando a placa gráfica e não estava. Resumindo, formatei o computador e o problema foi resolvido, mas agora depois de um mês o problema voltou a acontecer. Agora descobri que a porta HDMI do computador está conectada diretamente na placa de vídeo, então liguei meu monitor portátil na porta e o jogo funcionou muito bem, mas ao jogar apenas no notebook o jogo ficava travando horrivelmente porque eu não estava usando a placa de vídeo. Como posso resolver isto?

[A mensagem foi traduzida usando tradução automática.]

Respostas