Can I manually set the bandwidth within Hybrid QoS for my Acer Predator Connect W6?
Bandwidth configuration of your Predator Connect W6 allows you to set up and control priorities of upload/download network bandwidth, and the Hybrid QoS (Quality of Service) feature will reserve this bandwidth according to the weighted percentage.
There are two options for bandwidth configuration within the Hybrid QoS:
- Default configuration
- Manual configuration
Default configuration is perfectly suitable for the daily use. If you wish to make specific bandwidth settings, you can do so manually. To configure the bandwidth, use the instructions below.
How to configure the bandwidth of your Predator Connect W6
- Connect a LAN cable to any of the LAN ports of the Predator Connect W6 (or connect via Wi-Fi).
- Open an internet browser on your computer and type one of the following into the search bar of your browser:
- Enter your admin password.
When you login for the first time, you need to use the default admin password that can be found in a sticker on the bottom of the device.
- Click on Log in.
- Click on the Hybrid QoS tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Use default configuration or Setting manually.
- Click on Apply bandwidth to activate the new settings.