PC ASPIRE ES1-732. Préparation réparation système tourne en boucle

Options
LMCLMC
LMCLMC Member Messages: 7 New User
Modifié (août 2023) dans Logiciels

Bonjour

J'ai fait un reset batterie, éteint et rallumé 3 fois, touche maj et rallumé, Alt et F10 et rallumé Rien n'y fait !pas possible d'avoir wInRe et le mode sans échec.

Le pc tourne en boucle avec le logo. ACER et "préparation de la réparation du système " depuis hier

Que faut il faire ?

Merci

Réponses

• LMCLMC
    Options

C est sous Windows 10

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Messages: 8,634 Trailblazer
    Modifié (août 2023)
    Options

Question (translated):

I did a battery reset, switched off and on again 3 times, Shift key and on again, Alt and F10 and on again Nothing worked! Not possible to have wInRe and safe mode. The pc runs in a loop with the logo. ACER and "preparing to repair the system" since yesterday.

Reply (my French is terrible):
    You need to boot with your Windows USB Recovery flash drive that contains WindowsRE to break that "Repair Loop". If you never made a Recovery drive you can do that on another Windows10 PC, insert a FAT32 formatted 10GB+ USB2.0 stick in the USB 2.0 port of the other PC and type create a recover drive in the Windows Search bar. It will take up to 30 minutes to make this drive. Insert the Recovery drive in the USB 2.0 port of your PC and boot to BIOS with F2, go to the last tab (Boot devices) and move your USB drive to the top of the boot devices list. Save settings and reboot. You should get the blue WindowsRE screen with the Troubleshoot menu, I suggest "Reset this PC without losing your files" option, but you can try the Restart option with F4 or 4 that will boot to Safe Mode and disable all non-Windows services with MSconfig.exe, see if you can boot without services, then one by one enable a service in MSconfig.exe till you crash again and found the rogue driver/services/app.

• LMCLMC
    Options

Bonjour Puraw

C'est très clair et bien expliqué je vais essayer de trouver un autre pc sous Windows dows 10 pour créer la clé de récupération. Je regrette de ne pas l'avoir faite avant . Merci

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Messages: 8,634 Trailblazer
    Options